Because of their ability to distill years of experience into a few words, quotes can be extremely powerful. That’s why for today’s blog, we have rounded up nine entrepreneurship quotes that will make you a better business person. Read on and learn the simple rule to master online marketing from Bill Gates and take a mini-masterclass on decision making from Jeff Bezos, among other valuable lessons.
9 Entrepreneurship Quotes to Give You the Motivation and Wisdom You Need
1. “The way you treat your associates is the way they will treat customers.”
2. “Content is king.”
3. “Have the goal to fail a lot, quickly, and then eventually you will succeed.”
4. “Train people well enough so they can leave; treat them well enough so they don’t want to.”
5. “most decisions should probably be made with somewhere around 70% of the information you wish you had. If you wait for 90%, in most cases, you’re probably being slow. Plus, either way, you need to be good at quickly recognizing and correcting bad decisions. If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think, whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.”
6. “Have fun. The game is a lot more enjoyable when you’re trying to do more than just make money.”
7. “Try to be fearful when others are greedy and greedy only when others are fearful.”
8. . “To encourage people to innovate more, you have to make it safe for them to fail.”
9. “Don’t be in the business of selling. You should be in the ‘reordering’ business. Make sure whatever it is that you are selling is so good that people will want to reorder it again and again.”
About the Greater Riverside Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
At the Greater Riverside Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GRHCC), our core mission is supporting small businesses and economic development with advocacy, business referrals, marketing opportunities, training programs, student internships, and scholarships. Contact us today to become a member or to learn more about our services and philosophy.